Thursday 7 February 2013

God52: Week Five

So I've had time to reflect on Week Five. This was hard, a lot harder than it seemed at first. This was mainly because for me, the situation never really arose! It turned out I didn't really have a chance to talk about issues with any of my non Christian friends... In all honesty its been a hard week to focus on my faith.
But I managed to complete the challenge, just. I was very much like what Jamie said on his reflections, in fact it was through a text I managed to complete the task. I was also very lucky that I managed to find out if the prayer was answered in the way I expected. Thankfully it seemed like it had. Praise!! Amazing. I will be honest, it had an indirect link to me so I was very thankful!

It was very interesting on the guest blogs that a lot of people chose to pray for strangers, I did not. This was always something I was cautious about but some of the advice and testimonies have been incredible! So I now feel encouraged to slowly introduce that into my prayer life which is rapidly growing and I'm loving it!  

In hard times you've gotta PUSH through it.

Pray Until Something Happens

See you next week for my reflections on Week Six.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment